Wednesday, September 12, 2012

ABC's Week 1 - 'A'

Before this challenge started, the creator of the challenge was fabulous and put out a list of what letter was on which day, and also had some ideas listed for each letter. For me this is super helpful as sometimes (and I blame this on lack of IQ from kids) I just can not think of creative things without help.

Often what I do is think of an idea, and then do a search on the Internet for examples. Sometimes I feel like this is cheating, but I don't copy what I see, it just helps me come up with what I will do. And that is just what I did this time. I started out by seeing the idea of Abstract on the master list, and did a search of that.

So for my first mani of this challenge, I decided to do an ABSTRACT design using a polish that also started with A: ATHENS.  Well this is what I came up with, hope you like it, I sure do. I think this one came out Great! Simple but nice.






Colors used:
Base Color: "Mademoiselle" by Essie
Tip Color: "Athens" by Sinful Colors
Stamp Color: "French White Creme" by Wet n Wild (wild shine)
Image Plate: "RA-116" by Red Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment