Friday, April 28, 2017

Where The Hell Have I Been???

Wow, so it has been over a YEAR since I last posted... amazing how time flies. I did have some drafts that were started, but never posted during this time and I am sorry for that. So what has been going on??? Well, life!

About a year ago, I came up with a new name, that was shorter and easier, that I wanted to use, and well in the process of changing that, my blogger app was messed up, and I could no longer see all of my posts. So that was one of the big things that kept me from posting. Also I was going through a lot of stuff at the time of my last post, and well, I just couldn't do it. Things are different now, as I am in a much better place in my life, and I have also found a new app to let me work on my blog (I was able to get blogger to show all of my old posts, but it keeps kicking me out of the app, so I am testing to see if I like this new one, and if I do, I would then just have to buy it) as most of the time, I can work on my blog while waiting in the car for kids to get out of school, or off the bus. So let's hope that I like this app, and we will be back in business. 

Lately I have been obsessed with Instagram, and have been posting there fairly often, so even though there isn't a blog about my nail art, nor the info of polishes and plates, you can check them out: @leg.c_nails ... if there is one of my past manicures you find and like, ask and I can try to write a blog about it and hope to remember the items used, for all of my latest items, I will try to put them on here as well. I made a comment on another persons Instagram post that I wanted to get my blog back up and running at some point, and well no time like the present, so that is what sparked me to get my butt in gear!

My birthday was a few days ago, and I did post a nail picture on Instagram, so I think new birth year, new blogging, and that will be my first mani blog I will post. More to say on that, but I should probably save it till the actual post, other wise, what am I going to write about?

Well, I guess that is about it, and hopefully people are still reading blogs at this point. Even if not, it gives me something to do, and a way to express myself. See you in the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment