Monday, October 1, 2012

Welcome Fall!

Well I figured that I should probably get out a fall mani before starting the huge endeavor of Halloween challenges (read more later). I do plan on doing some more before Thanksgiving, but figured that as we are now officially in fall, that this would be appropriate.

I had meant to get this done on Saturday, but unfortunately was unable to because of time, but I did do it yesterday!

If you haven't been able to tell from my previous posts, I really like french tips... be it a true french with just white, or be it a colored tip, stamped or not... this is a new version as the tip is done on the naked nail (for the most part) so the tip is the stamp itself. This is simple, but I think a really pretty mani, hope you enjoy!





Colors used:
Base Coat: "Mademoiselle" by Essie
Stamp Color: "Hot for Chocolate" by Revlon
Image Plate: "Mash-27" by Mash Nails

No comments:

Post a Comment