Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Day 1 - Red

It is the first day of my first challenge, and the goal was RED!

I don't usually like to use full red nails, as it is annoying to get off bcecause of the staining. I have read (and tryed it once and it worked great) that if you just hold the cotton swab with cleaner on the nail for a minute or so and then rub strait down to the end of your nails, you do not get the strainig. I still don't feel like having to go through that.


So for this first challenge, I went with stamping, and my favorite red for it (this red only really works on naked nails, or a light color, nothing really dark, I would probably have a different favorite if I had actual stamping polish but I don't... hmmm... Christmas... Oh Hunny!). The red that I used was Orly - Grave Mistake. I did not use anything else except a clear base and clear top coat... so here is my first day's nails, Enjoy and let me know what you think!


Stamp: "Crawford's Wine" by Orly
Image Plate: "BM-201" by Bundle Monster

1 comment:

  1. Wow I love those nails!!! They look so awesome and creative...unlike my boring old plain red nails.
    Goodluck with the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete