Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Day 21 - Inspired By A Color

Today's challenge was a little vague. So figure it is just one that you can do what ever you want.

So if you can't tell from my blog, I LOVE PURPLE!!! (but it has to be the deep royal purple) Anyways if we have the option of doing any nail art, you can bet I will use my favorite color and do purple nails.

Now the biggest problem was trying to decide what to do, unfortunately once again I didn't have tons of time, and a little one wouldn't stay out of my lap, so I decided to do a purple french, with a purple glitter being the french tip.

I don't know what it is about my camera, but every time I do purple, they always come out as more of a blue then the true color, unless I do the picture inside under a crappy lamp. So the first picture is outside in the natural light (which is what I usually choose) and the second is showing the true color, but I look orange! Hope you like it!



Colors used:
Base: "Lets Talk" by Sinful Colors
Tips: "not sure of the number (812011?)" by Sally Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment