Friday, August 31, 2012

Day 31 - Inspired By A Challenge

We made it!!!

For this final challenge, a number of us in the group who were doing the 31 day challenge, decided that instead of redoing one of our own past challenges, we would pick one from someone else in the group and redo that mani.

For my redo of a fellow challenger, I chose the Delicate Print challenge, done by Cristina from The Clockwise Nail Polish. You can view her original mani HERE.

I liked this mani, because it was very delicate, and pretty. I hate to admit it, but I have kind of been waiting for the challenge to end so that I could finally have a mani for more than a day. Also since I have a party to go to tonight (well its really more of a group of us who get together once a month for food, drinks, and games), I figured this would be a nice mani to have.

So without further ado, here is my final mani of this challenge. I will worn that there are like 6 pictures because luckily they all came out non fuzzy, and I really like how this came out, so you get to see both hands, enjoy!








Colors used:
Background: "Rose Petals" by OPI
Pink Sparkle Color: "Princesses Rule" by OPI
Stamp Color: "French White Creme" by Wet n Wild (wild shine)
Image Plate: "BM 11" by Bundle Monster
Hex Glitter Taken From A Purple "Bon Bons" These Don't Seem To Have Names

No comments:

Post a Comment