Saturday, August 4, 2012

Day 3 - Yellow

ellow, what comes to mind when you think of the color yellow? I think of sunshine, bumble bees, butterflies, and sunflowers! The next question is when given a challenge using the color yellow, what am I going to do?

Well I will tell you that today's was kind of hard, not because of the challenge, but because my nail time was taken up by my 4 yr old. We had some storms come through at bed time (why do they always seem to come at bed time or nap time?) and I was needed for snuggling. She would not go to sleep and my husband finnaly came in and woke me up after midnight. So there went the time I would have done my nails.

So out at work for the day and am unable to do my nails, one other problem is that I can't even look at my plates to come up with ideas. There are a number of designs that I would live to do, but honestly I don't think I could pull off the painting part. So I am unfortunatly going to be doing two different mani's tonight, since I really want them done for tomorrows challenge.

Well here is what I came up with, I hope you like it!




Look its a mini mani... so I had to add these pictures because my 4 yr old loved this mani, and asked to have it too, so here are the little nails to match mine.




Colors used:
Background: "Hook Up" by Orly
Black Stamp: "Black Mamba" by Spoiled
Image Plate: "BM-307" by Bundle Monster

1 comment: