Monday, August 13, 2012

Day 13 - Animal Print

There are lots of different animals out there, the questions is which one should I use for my animal print challenge?

If you do a search for animal print nails, you get a lot of cows, zebras, and leppord. I wanted to do something different. Now I don't know if this would actually be called an Animal Print, but it is what an animal looks like, so I hope it works.

For today's challenge I chose to do Snake Skin! Let me know what you think!




Colors used:
Background: "San Francisco" by Sinful Colors
Stamp Color: "Daddy's Credut Card" by Spiled
Image Plate: "BM-215" by Bundle Monster

2 comments:

  1. I also thought of doing snake print! I love how this turned out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!!! I think it looks way more interesting than the more typical animal prints.
    I haven't done my animal print nails yet....yep I know, I am behind with the challenge :(because I am scared and have no inspiration. hahaha
    This looks really fantastic and unique which is always a plus.
    have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete