Thursday, August 23, 2012

Day 23 - Inspired By A Movie

So yesterday I was talking with my sister, and she reminded me that we left our copy of "Cars" at her house this past weekend. Therefor when I was thinking about my Inspired By A Movie mani, the first thing I thought of was to do Lightning McQueen on my nails. I thought this would be so cute, I could do the eyes on my fingers on my thumb. Well it was a great idea, but when put into practice, it really didn't turn out that good, you couldn't tell what it was, as you can see below.



Now after that disaster I figured I needed to try something different. I decided that even though it is summer, I would do a mani for probably my favorite movie "White Christmas". So I decided to show snow (obviously), and I think it turned out pretty good. I do wish that I had some white stamping polish, because then it would have been better, and you would have been able to see the snow better (right now you have to look real close and carefully), but over all it is still pretty.




Colors used:
White: "French White Creme" by Wet n Wild (wild shine)
Blue: "Cinderella" by Sinful Colors
Stamp Color: "French White Creme" by Wet n Wild (wild shine)
Image Plate: "BM-205" by Bundle Monster

No comments:

Post a Comment