Sunday, August 19, 2012

Day 19 - Galaxies

Ok, so I am super excited about today's post!

When I first saw that we were going to be doing Galaxies, I got really scared. I have seen pictures of these, and tutorials, and they looked so gorgeous, and I thought really hard to do...

But I did it and they came out AWESOME!!! (I even took pictures of both hands, which I don't usually do because I don't think they look that great on the non dominant hand, but today they do) I do think that I needed to have a stronger yellow, because the one that I used didn't show up that brightly, and so the pink is a little over powering. Either way though I think they look great. I am also excited because I am having people over today, and now I have an awesome mani for the gathering.

So tell me what you think, I love them... do you?






Ok, so I almost ruined this mani, as I was gathering the polishes to write down the names, I found out the hard way that I had not closed the white polish. I knocked it over, and got white polish everywhere. It was on my hands, on every bottle of polish from when I picked them up, and on the table. Luckily I did not get any on my nails, and didn't ruin the mani when I pulled out a cotton ball of acetone to clean it up. Woo Hoo!

Colors used:
Black: "Ebony Hates Chris" by Wet n Wild (fast dry)
White: "French White Creme" by Wet n Wild (wild shine)
Yellow: "Unicorn" by Sinful Colors
Pink: "Pink Forever" by Sinful Colors
Blue: "Midnight Blue" by Sinful Colors
Glitter: "Kaleidoscope" by Wet n Wild (wild shine)

1 comment:

  1. Great job! I love how hazy the nebulas look :-) plus some of them look comet like. Just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete