Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Day 22 - Inspired By A Song

So a while ago, when I was doing searches for different design techniques, I can across a couple of videos that use the needle drag technique (or a small brush) to make flames. These immediately made me think of a song.

So what song did this pop into my head? "We Didn't Start The Fire" from Billy Joel's Storm Front.

I have so many songs that I love, or that kept being in my head that it was almost impossible to choose one for this challenge, heck I even almost did one inspired by the "itsy bitsy spider". So luckily I remembered these videos and knew what I would do. So without further ado, here is my song inspired mani, hope you like it!




Colors used:
Base: "Ebony Hates Chris" by Wet n Wild (fast dry)
Red: "Crawford's Wine" by Orly
Yellow: "Unicorn" by Sinful Colors

No comments:

Post a Comment