Sunday, August 12, 2012

Day 12 - Stripes

So once again I didn't know what to do, not surprising... well anyways I went out last night and bought a few more nail polishes (woo hoo!) and the went to work.

So the first thing I came up with was AWESOME! Absolutely loved it, but... it would have been cheating... you see it wasn't really stripes, it was more like diamonds... I tried to talk my self into this being ok, as it was two sets of stripes that crossed... well I asked my husband, and he was like NO, that doesn't work. So I had to redo it, and did one with stripes. I do like this one to so I am not totally bummed.

First I will show you the original one with the diamonds.




Awesome right? Well anyways here is the one that actually works for this challenge, but believe me I will be doing this one again!



Not bad, but not as nice as the first one, or at least in my opinion, let me know what you think.


Colors used:
Background: "Mademouselle" by Essie
Pink Tips: "Tickled Pink" by Wet n Wild (wild shine)
Stamp Color: "Mod Squad" by Essie
Image Plate (diamonds): "BM-315" by Bundle Monster
Image Plate (Stripes): "BM-301" by Bundle Monster

No comments:

Post a Comment