Friday, August 10, 2012

Day 10 - Gradient

So I have made a discovery... I SUCK AT GRADIENTS!!!

Ok, so this didn't really turn out that good, so I just need to practice I guess. I went for a pink gradient, since that is a color that we have not focused on in this challenge. I did also choose to use a stamp on the tips, but wish that I had used a butterfly instead (think it would have looked better, this may be my redo at the end of the challenge). Anyways here are my gradient nails for today's challenge.

(Also I realized after taking the pictures, that I forgot to clean them up to make them look nicer... sorry!)




Colors used:
Light Pink: "Easy Going" by Sinful Colors
Pink: "Pink Forever" by Sinful Colors
Dark Pink: "Boom Boom" by Sinful Colors
Stamping Polish: "Liquid Leather" by China Glaze
Image Plate: "BM-201" by Bundle Monster

1 comment:

  1. Hi :) I nominated you for a Liebster Award because I enjoy reading your blog. The rules are posted here: http://theblogforbeautifulliving.blogspot.com.au/2012/08/liebster-award.html

    Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete