Saturday, August 4, 2012

Day 4 - Green

Green! (Ha Ha, so redundant with the title right above it...)

So I have been trying to think of something different to do for each of these colors. Today I broke out my brushes, which made me realize that I REALLY need new brushes. Luckily I have been looking at some so hopefully I will be better for another challenge.

Anyways, I had a hard time deciding what to put on my green nails. When I think of green I think leaves, since I didn't really want to do flowers of a different color (as I said trying to bring focus to the color of the challenge) I chose to do green flowers with a silver center.

These kind of look like a 3rd grader did them, but I always did better with charcoal in my art classes... actually I never got to the paint classes. Even with that, I am still happy with what I came up with, hope you like them.





Colors used:
Background: "Exotic Green" by Sinful Colors
Stars: Green and Black Acrylic Paint
Silver Star Centers: "Silver Glitter Striper" by So Easy

1 comment: