Thursday, August 9, 2012

Day 9 - Rainbow

So today was an interesting experience, yesterday I was not feeling well, so I decided to do my mani today.

This morning I came up with what I wanted to do, but didn't really have time to do it correctly, so I just did my rainbow mani on my bare nails. That looked ok, but not that great, so when I got home I redid it, and this time put a white background on my nails. As you can guess that turned out much better. So here is today's rainbow mani, I hope you like it.

First the no base color:




Now with a base:





Colors used:
White Base: "449C (french white)" by Wet n Wild (wild shine)
Red: "Crawford's Wine" by Orly
Orange: "Orange Punch" by Orly
Yellow: "Hook Up" by Orly
Green: "Exotic Green" by Sinful Colors
Blue: "230C (Saved by the Blue)" by Wet n Wild (fastdry)
Purple: "Let's Talk" by Sinful Colrs
Image Plate: "BM 14" by Bundle Monster

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! The white background makes the stars stand out!!

    ReplyDelete