Saturday, August 18, 2012

Day 18 - Half Moons

Half moons, this is an interesting design. I have never done one before, so bare with me.

So, I once again didn't really know what I wanted to do, not even what colors. So this is going to be a short post.

I don't really know what to say about this one except to please forgive me for the fact that they are not clean, and the half moon part is not done well. I had my youngest that wouldn't stay out of my lap, and kept messing with everything. But I tried to clean them up, I swear.

Once I did decide on the colors, I knew I wanted to make something a little more indepth then just the colors, so here is what I came up with.





Colors used:
White: "French White Creme" by Wet n Wild (wild shine)
Pink: "Tickled Pink" by Wet n Wild (wild shine)
Stamp Color: "French White Creme" by Wet n Wild (wild shine)
Image Plate: "BM-205" by Bundle Monster

No comments:

Post a Comment