Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Day 14 - Flowers

So as you can tell from my last couple of posts, now that we are into more intricate manis, I just have not had any ideas before hand. There is nothing different today.

Today's challenge is Flowers. Since I had no idea what to do, my thought was look in my image plates, and see what I had.

I knew that I had this one stamp with three little flowers, that I have used many times before (as one of my simple and quick manis). While I was looking through, I found a few that looked kind of like leaves and vines.

So put those together and I got today's mani! Hope you like it.




Colors used:
Background: "French White Creme" by Wet n Wild (wild shine)
Leaves Stamp Color: "Exotic Green" by Sinful Colors
Flower Stamp Color: "Ruby Clarity" by Sally Hansen
Image Plate (leaves): "BM 20" by Bundle Monster
Image Plate (flowers): "BM-311" by Bundle Monster

1 comment: