Sunday, August 5, 2012

Day 5 - Blue

Ok, so with these strait color challenges, I just realized that they are going in the order of the rainbow... that sure makes it easier to remember what color comes next.

So today is Blue, what to do today, should I do a blue sky with clouds, or do a stamping image with two different shades, an ocean theme? Being creative and coming up with something new is hard.

"Blue Skies, Smiling At Me, Nothing But Blue Skies Do I See!"

Well from that I guess you can guess what I chose to do. So here are my blue skies, unfortunatly you can not see the yellow sun on the thumb, but hopefully I can get my hubby to buy me some stamping polish for Christmas, and then some things will be easier. I also think that at some point I may do this a little more indepth and use some palm trees on a beach instead of mountains and hills. Anyways enjoy my blue skies!






Colors used:
Background: "Loves Nails" by Sinful Colors
Cloud Stamp: "449C (french white)" by Wet n Wild (wild shine)
Image Plate: "BM-201" by Bundle Monster
Sun Stamp: "Hook Up" by Orly
Image Plate: "BM 01" by Bundle Monster
Mountains: "Mocha Frost" by Sally Hansen (teflon tuff)

1 comment: